The Utah Valley Amateur Radio Club is excited to announce our 2021 swapmeet!
Saturday, September 25th 2021
9:00 A.M. to Noon
Sellers can begin setting up at 7:30 A.M. Please do not start selling or buying before 9:00 A.M.
To reserve / request a table please contact Caryn at Kg7uur@gmail.com
Spanish Fork North Park Grand Pavilion (same location as previous years, next to Costco)
1188 N 400 E, Spanish Fork, UT
$5 – per person
$10 – per family
$5 – per half table to maintain social distancing ( + admission price. To reserve / request a table please contact Caryn at Kg7uur@gmail.com)
(pay at the door)
Club representatives from other clubs (and ARES, RACES, UVHFS, etc.) can get in and set up for free!
There will be WiFi
No food will be provided
Handicap parking is accessible
Plenty of parking, but please do not park in the reserved stalls
Please no smoking, no generators, and no open fires
The typical purpose of a swapmeet is to offer buyers and sellers an opportunity to get together and buy / sell / trade, plus the chance to rub shoulders with both new and long-lost ham friends. But this swapmeet will also provide the following:
- Demonstrations of amateur radio gear, including helping you get on the air (GOTA station)
- Information on many aspects of amateur radio, including HF, digital, APRS, SOTA, portable, and much more
- Opportunity for many ham radio clubs, social groups, and associations (76ers, Utah VHF Society, UVARC, UARC, UDXA, WDARC, ARRL, etc.) to recruit members
- Chance for service organizations (SLCOARES, UCARES, TCARES, DCARES, TERT, ERC, SAG, ARC, VEC, etc.) to invite and recruit members and inform attendees
- Information about ham radio exam sessions and courses for much of Utah
- Radio programmers who could program your radio on the spot, depending on your radio model and where you live